OneSpan Sign’s Personal Certificate Client (PCC) enables users to sign with a digital certificate that resides on a Smart Card or hardware token.
The following sections contain important PCC information for administrators:
- Installing the PCC
- Prerequisites for PCC Use
- Communicating via WebSocket
- Authenticating Servers
- Security Measures for Customers
Certificate Signing is subject to the following restrictions:
- Signing with a certificate is available only for Microsoft Windows, but it works with all supported browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome).
- It does not work from a tablet or mobile device, including Microsoft Surface Pro.
- It supports only Click-to-Sign signing.
Instructions on how to sign with a certificate can be found here.