This document describes the following releases of OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online:
This is the first release of OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online.
OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online is an add-on that enables users to prepare, manage and send documents for e-signature without ever leaving OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online. This guide will help you get set up and signing OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online documents as quickly as possible.
- PB-18870: The option Set Signing Order may become enabled when re-editing a template with multiple recipients. If you do not want to set a signing order, verify that the Set Signing Order option has been disabled.
- PB-18748: Changing any Template Setting (such as the Description of the template) will automatically add you as a Recipient, even if you were not previously listed as a recipient. To remove yourself from the Recipient list, click the X next to your account name.
- PB-14400: Safari is not supported. For a list of supported browsers see OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online Minimum System Requirements
- PB-17378: When adding recipients to a transaction using the Designer, the Set Signing Order option may become enabled. If you do not want to set a signing order, verify that the Set Signing Order option has been disabled.
- PB-17295: Attempting to add or delete a sender in the Manage Senders section will not work if this page is open in multiple IE 11 browsers.
- PB-17291: After creating a a template on a Windows 7 operating system, using an IE11 browser, the tables in the Document Library panel may be misaligned. This does not affect functionality.
- PB-17046: When adding recipients to a transaction using the Designer, the signing order of your recipients may get changed.
- PB-17043: You cannot upload files that are greater than 5 mb.
- PB-17042: You cannot repeatedly upload the same local document to a transaction. For example, if you try to upload Document A, you must first upload Document B before attempting to upload Document A again. This does not occur when uploading a document from SharePoint.
- PB-12690: If a transaction has expired before being sent the Prepare to sign button remains enabled. If you attempt to prepare and send the documents in the transaction, the UI will hang. To avoid this issue, update the expiry date before sending the transaction.
- When attempting to use OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online on Internet Explorer 11 you may get an error message denying you access to the site. This may occur if your site's security settings prevent access to certain websites. If this happens, you must add OneSpan Sign for SharePoint Online as a Trusted Site. To do this, click Internet Options > Security > Sites, and then click the Add button.
- Storing documents on Microsoft SharePoint using the Signed Document Storagefeature can only be used in a Production environment. You cannot use this feature in a Sandbox environment.