The product called eSignLive™ provides a complete e-signature platform for the Web, including preparing, distributing, reviewing, signing, and downloading documents.
This guide tells developers how to integrate their Web application with eSignLive™, using a REST Integration Model.
After successful integration, an organization can invite people to sign documents instantly using their own Web application.
This guide is intended for developers who are familiar with at least one of the following:
- The Java programming language and Java APIs
- The C# programming language
- REST APIs
The rest of this guide is divided into the following chapters:
- Getting Started — An overview of concepts and procedures relevant to getting started with your integration
- System Requirements — Summarizes the software requirements for integration
- SDKs — A description of our SDKs (Software Development Kits), which are built on our REST API
- REST API — A description of our REST API, which is the entry point for all external interactions with our product
- Event Notifier — A description of the Event Notifier, a component that can notify integrators when certain steps of the integration have been accomplished.
NOTE: SDKs and the REST API are alternative ways of integrating your Web application.
TIP: For additional features that may prove useful when you're building your solution, the Feature Guides provide great examples for getting the most out of your integration.